bisatidak.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Gokana Teppan


I was looking for "Hot Dog House" at first because I was craving for hotdog buat buka puasa, tapi karena kayaknya gw salah alamat, karena there's no Hotdog house in Ci-Walk so I ended up here.
Gokana Teppan, a jap's resto. At first glance bisa dilihat kalo resto ini punya penampilan yang lumayan but not too cozy for hang out, ada dua tingkat, typical eating resto lah, too bad I forgot to take the picture of the place. Tapi kalau mau cozy gw saranin di teras lantai 2 atau cari tempat-tempat di pojok dimana lo ga kan keganggu ama lalu lalang orang, I mean this place can be pretty crowded, plenty of waiters, jadi jangan takut ga kelayanin deh.
Makanannya sendiri lumayan beragam, dari calamary, beef, chicken, rumen, and much more. I go for Gokana Teppan 6 (see picture)...penyajiaannya lumayan bikin ngiler siy, I mean ga kayak Hokben yang fastfood banget, perangkatnya dominasi kayu, termasuk gelasnya juga... in term of taste it's so-so for a reasonable price, but I still prefer hok ben for that.
Overall this is a nice japs resto in Ci-Walk, in fact, this is the only place in ciwalk you can get jap's dishes...come pay a visit some time and you wont regret it.
Oh yeah....one more thing...I'm still craving for hotdog :P

SnapShot

No comments: